Greetings from Sunny San Diego!• Lucky Mom to a 12y old son & 10y old daughter. My daughter and son recently went through a growth spurt. Most of the clothes we purchased for them have either been worn twice at most or never worn, i was wrong about their taste or they realized they dont like that style anymore. Im slowly listing what I can during my free time, i have all age ranges. My son is now wearing Mens S & M and my daughter 14. i also work full time. We love anything comfy and all brands. 90% of our clothes we are 1st owners. The other 10% is what I’m lucky to find here. If you have questions please message me. Thank you for visiting! If you need items shipped for a special event please message me and i will do my best to ship asap. I may sometimes send offers but offers are always welcome. The only pets in our home is a corn snake and box turtle, Both are always kept in their respective home. We are also a smoke free home. Thank you again for visiting!